Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: Text

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Text

    So while editing today I realized my text looks very simple. I just had a simple fade-in and out transition. I remember I wanted to add a transition I saw in a UFC-embedded episode. I went back to my blog post in which I referenced the episode and saw the transition. It was a very simple sliding transition. I know how to create the transition, but I looked into a tutorial just to make sure I am doing it as smoothly as possible.


    As you can see my text is very simple. It is a very basic font named "A Area Kilometer 50", a very weird name but I like how it looks. The text has a shade of black behind it just to stand out. I believe I am going to add lines in between the top title just to accentuate it more. This shot on the right is the establishing shot of the piece. It then transitions into a shot of the interviewee walking into the building. Following this is a clip of the interviewee introducing himself then a montage of his competition. Then for the rest of the piece, I plan to combine the b-roll with clips of the interview. I like where I am at with the editing. I am in a place to finish early next week and then focus on social media postings and the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment