Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: Sounds

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sounds

For the establishing shot, the audio is really messed up. It was really early in the morning at the same time leafblowers were going off. There was bird sounds in the background which sparked an idea. Instead of having the scene silent, I wanted to add background noise of bird sounds. This will really develop the establishing shot. It is a very small addition but it will definitely make it seem way better. 
    Surprisingly, it was really hard to find a good bird sound. A lot of the sound effects on YouTube on sound sites sound like sound effects. They really don't sound good. After around 10 minutes of looking, I realized I had to make sure that the sounds were new using the best mic. There were a lot of bird sound effects from a long time ago which used low-quality mics. Eventually, I found the sound below. 

    For the background music, I wanted to use a calm sound. I didn't want it to be too intense. I found the sound below. It's not my favorite but for now, it's fine. I might change it later this week. It's no big deal if I do as it's just the background music. I am well on my way to finishing editing. I am glad I decided to use the bird sounds today it really added to my first shot. Overall a good day editing.





No comments:

Post a Comment