Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: Done a lot

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Done a lot

     I have been working on my project everyday for this past week. I have made a lot of progress and a lot of changes to my project. Firstly, one of the major changes I made was to my color scheme. Whilst I was editing I didn't like the choice of the colors I was using. Because of this I decided to change the colors to simply white and red. The new color scheme I chose is simple and complementary. It made the text I used within my production seem way more professional  

    Yesterday I made some big changes to my production as well. Just for some context, earlier this week I showed the intro to my documentary to my coaches(not including Mauricio). They all said basically the same thing. They noted I should make the pacing of his competition clips at faster and also change the order in which my intro progressed. Originally it started with an establishing shot into a clip of Mauricio introducing himself then a montage of his competitions. Now I have it starting with the competition montage, the establishing shot, and then the interviews. This order is way better and it makes the documentary feel more engaging. 

    You can see bellow how the intro currently is. I might make some changes but how it is now is basically how it will be. I am very happy with how it turned out. I have shown several people and they all like how it has come out. I have also spent the time to organize all my clips in After Effects. I have organized all of the b-roll shots, interview shots, and interview audio clips. I did this early this week to ensure editing will be easier later in the week. Basically all I have to do now is organize all of the b-roll shots, add some effects, and add some text and I will be finished. I have already gave some thought to the magazine article portion as well. It won't be too difficult to complete by the end of this week/start of next week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment