Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: LOGO

Sunday, April 9, 2023

LOGO

 For my social media, I will be making various posts for the documentary. It will include a cover of the documentary, a snippet/teaser, the magazine article, and graphics promoting the interview and the launch of the documentary. I will be using Instagram primarily for social media. 

    Earlier this week I developed several different logos for my documentary. After a lot of trial and error, I decided to go simple rather than complex. The version below I thought was way too complicated and unnecessarily chaotic. 

    Because of this, I decided to go with a more simple look you can see to the right. I think this logo looks way more professional and isn't chaotic. I might make some changes in the coming days just to improve the feel of the logo, but I like generally how it is right now. I might change where the "Artists Life" words are separating it more from the characters. I kept the focus on martial arts and isn't too obtrusive. It will be easy to read in the profile pick and is consistent with the color scheme of my piece. I like how it has turned
out. It is also simple enough to be used as a watermark within the piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment