Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: Graphic concepts

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Graphic concepts

     For today I wanted to create some graphics for my social media posts. I wanted to have a graphic that shows the interviewee of the interview. After brainstorming how I wanted it to look, I decided to use a new technique I learned in Photoshop. I think using a stamp, grain, and color gradient will create a cool effect. It will not be too complex to pull off and will look really cool. It will also help me implement my color scheme effectively into my social media.    


    After some time, I created the posting to the right. I really like how it turned out. It looks really intriguing yet simple. It is obvious the focus of the post is on the interviewee. The effect I used I am thinking of using the for other graphics as well. Maybe I can use it for the poster of the documentary. I could combine and blend several images using this effect to create a background for the poster. I really like how the colors look as well. The white and red contrast very well together. The font also fits the vibe of the posting. 

    This project is coming to an end quickly, it has been a good progression into the final stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment