Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: Final Reflective Comments

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Final Reflective Comments

   


  It has been an amazing time creating this documentary. It has gotten me even closer to my coach Mauricio, I have learned a lot about him. It was such as fun time shooting the interviews and getting the shots for him. I also really liked the print component of my project. I have never created a magazine article before so it was really fun doing it for the first time. 

    These 10 weeks flew right by. It feels like yesterday the project was assigned. I am glad I stuck to my schedule and paced myself to the completion of this project. I am definitely proud I only procrastinated a little. I think my lack of procrastination is what really made me enjoy this entire process. 

    The editing for the social media posts was also really fun. I forgot how enjoyable it is to use Photoshop and have basically full creative freedom. Creative freedom is something I also really like about this project. There weren't too many guidelines to follow. This allowed me to produce exactly what I like. I hate being heavily restricted, it makes the process feel like a chore rather than a project. This being my last year in high school, I am glad I had such a fun project to do in my final months. Amid all the chaos with college, this project posed as a fun creative escape. Overall, I really enjoyed this entire experience I am happy I decided to take A level! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment