Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: Project Components

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Project Components

    Here is my magazine! I recommend enlarging it and zooming in as there is a lot of text. The magazine article focuses on the documentaries interview with Mauricio. I kept the same color scheme going here as well. I think white, black, and red really complement each other in the magazine. I wanted a simple, bold, and professional look to the piece which I believe I've achieved



    On the right is my Instagram for the documentary. As you can tell here, the same colors are being used. I wanted to create a consistent brand theme by using the same colors and fonts between my documentary, social media, and magazine. I used the acronym "AMAL" as a short way to say the title. I used it for the hashtags, the story covers, and the name. I wanted to keep it simple and not too overwhelming. All of the captions focus on promoting the documentary and Mauricio. The link to the documentary is on the page as well. 

  






 Below are the six posts on the Instagram page. 


    And last but not least the documentary. Below is a link to dropbox that should allow you to see it. I'm happy and satisfied with what I have produced. This whole process was very enjoyable and I'm glad I had this experience. I hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment