Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: Organizing for Editing

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Organizing for Editing

     To finish my work today, I will organize all my clips, sounds, lut's, and inspiration into one folder. I always like to organize my work in a single folder. It makes the editing process way more efficient as everything is in one location. I hate when I'm editing and have to search for clips, I just want to focus on editing. Having my project files all over the place wastes time and is inefficient. It also helps avoid file corruption since I won't be moving files around.  When transferring files, you have to reimport them into the editing software to avoid file corruption. In addition, I also rename all of the clips just so I know what a file is with a quick look. It only takes a little time to review all the videos, especially since I don't have more than 12 shots in addition to the interview.

    This set is very important to ensure the post-production process goes smoothly. Despite being such a small step in post-production, it's essential and will allow me to produce a better overall piece. Next week is when editing will start. I just have to find which music I want to use. I have a couple songs in mind but I will sit on the thought till tomorrow. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment