Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: Getting Confirmation

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Getting Confirmation

     So after some discussion with my teacher, she informed me she liked my idea. She only had one concern though and that is I haven't confirmed with my interviewees that they'll want to be in the production. As the weeks are passing, It was crucial that this week I confirmed my interviewees. I am going into week six of this project. Getting the confirmation today for at least one of my interviewees will give me ease of mind going into the last four weeks of my projects production.

    I wanted to confirm with my personal coach Mauricio. Getting confirmation from my head coach Baga will be a little more difficult. He doesn't really use his phone and if he does its very inconsistent, I know this from previous interactions with my head coach over text. Because of this I will have to catch him in person to propose the idea. I most likely will see him sometime this week so when I do I will ask him if he wants to participate. But for now, I will text me personal coach and competitor Mauricio. 

    To the right is the text conversation I had with Mauricio. I am so glad he said he would participate. It would have been really annoying if he had said no. Regardless, now I have some ease of mind now that he said yes. Right after texting Mauricio, I put a reminder on my phone titled "BAGA". I did this to ensure I wouldn't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment