Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: Final Shot List

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Final Shot List


   As I noted in my previous post, today I will finalize my shot list. It's important I do this today so tomorrow I can send them to my interviewee. I want him to be aware of the various shots and locations we will be filming in. Bellow is the final shot list for my documentary.
 
M= Mauricio

Shots with M:
  1. Medium shot from behind of M bowing and walking onto mat
  2. Medium shot from side of M walking into ATT building
  3. Close up shot of M's face, background of wall(black or white)
  4. Long shot of M standing center of mat facing towards camera
  5. Close up shot of M putting belt on 
  6. Medium shot from behind of M putting Gi on 
  7. Low angle medium shot of M grappling
  8. Medium shot of M In front of ATT logo arms crossed, camera panning left to right
  9. General  medium shots of M teaching class
  10. Interview shot with M on bench in middle of the mats in front of windows. Medium shot interviewee positioned in between center and right third.
  11. Medium shot panning right to left of interviewee running in front of bushes on sidewalk
Shots without M:
  1. Establishing long shot of ATT building from outside 
  2. Shot of Baga walking onto mats(with voiceover)
    In addition to the shots listed above, I will also include pictures and videos from Mauricio's competition and belt progression. Using media from his pasts will allow me to create a better depiction of Mauricio's journey whilst his speaking on it during the interview. 
    Overall, I am happy with the shots I have established today. I definitely think it's enough to fill up the 5 minutes. Whilst in production, I will also look for in the moment shots. I think this will add some interesting shots within my documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment