Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: A Pretty Big Change

Saturday, March 18, 2023

A Pretty Big Change


    So last week I was able to confirm with my coach and competitor Mauricio Gomez his availability to be in my production. Unfortunately, my head coach Baga is unavailable as he's traveling and managing the spring programs for ATT. Because of this I have to make some changes to my production,
    I had a feeling that he wouldn't be available, so earlier this week I was thinking of what I could do if he was unavailable. I realized that this is just an excerpt of a documentary episode. Because it's just an excerpt, it doesn't necessarily have to introduce both characters. I can have the documentary begin with an intro and then focus just on Mauricio, than at the end of the 5 minutes I can include a transitioning scene introducing Baga. I don't think Baga would mind taking a couple minutes to help film a small transition.
    I believe this is the best solution to my problem. This way it will create the illusion of a continuing production, introduce a second interviewee, and establish how I will end the documentary excerpt. I am thinking for the transition shot, it could be a shot of Baga walking onto the mats. While the shot of him walking onto the mat is shown, a voice over can be included of him saying his name, belt, and belt degree. I can include the graphic of his name during this scene as well.
    I am glad the way I changed my production. I think it will turn out fine this way. Later on today I will create a final shot list that I can send to Mauricio tomorrow to overlook. I will also make some changes to my interview questions tomorrow. My teacher noted that many of the questions I previously wrote will result in yes or no responses. I'm glad she pointed this factor out as yes or no responses is something I am trying to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment