Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: General Shot/Content List

Sunday, February 26, 2023

General Shot/Content List


     In this post I will be creating a general shot list. This list will by no means be the final shot list. Its more meant to gather all the potential shot ideas I have in one place. It's also not at all in order. Later on, probably next week, I will take this list and use it to create a final shot list. Than I will use that shot list to create an editing schedule. The editing schedule will have to be in a couple of weeks when my concept is further developed. I have also included some content that I want to include such as images & videos of interviewees. 

Initial Shot/content List:

  1. Establishing shot outside of Jiu Jitsu academy
  2. Close up shot of interviewees faces
  3. Long shot of Jiu Jitsu mats
  4. Medium shot of Jiu Jitsu athletes
  5. Medium tracking shot from behind of Interviewee running at sunset
  6. Medium shot interviewee sitting in the middle of the mats background of entrance
  7. Low angle shot of interviewees rolling
  8. Videos of interviewee competing 
  9. Pictures of Interviewees at each belt level 
  10. High angle shot of interviewees walking onto mat 
  11. Medium shot of interviewees in front of ATT logo 
  12. Panning high angle shot walking across mat whilst athletes train Jiu Jitsu

No comments:

Post a Comment