Adventure Time - BMO ㅤㅤㅤAICE ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤMedia Blog: Graphic Design Inspiration

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Graphic Design Inspiration

     Today I wanted to find some graphic design inspiration. There is two main things I am looking for, a color scheme and general design. I will be be reference UFC graphic designs as they focus on two induvial which my documentary is doing as well. 

   After some searching I found the image to the right. Immediately I liked the overall feel of the poster. The red and black textured background gives off a fighting feel. I also like the small details they included such as the UFC logo, the date, and how they implemented the subtitle within the title. I don't like the font very much I feel like its a little basic. 

    I think for my graphic designs ill focus on a bolder title. But I really like the rest of the poster. I will definitely implement a textured background, the color scheme red and black, and include the American Top Team logo seen bellow. I will also try to find an interesting way to include the subtitle rather than just having it on the bottom.

    To make the graphics I will mainly use Adobe Photo shop. Later today I will look into different fonts I can use for the production. I will also thinking about a possible title for the documentary. 
I haven't put much thought into the title but I want to make sure its something simple and good. Lastly, I will try to find some more graphic inspiration later today. By the end of today I will have an understanding of how my social media and overall production aesthetic will look.




No comments:

Post a Comment